Whether you are an Employer or Candidate, these tips will come in handy during your next interview process.
According to Forbes, most Hiring Manager’s looks for these 10 things in their next hire:
1. They want to hire someone who can think on their feet.
2. They want someone who looks beyond the work on their desk to spot potential problems and head them off before they get really bad.
3. They want to hire somebody who jumps in to help out when there’s a problem.
4. They try to hire folks with fantastic follow-through.
5. They want to hire someone who has great ideas and is happy to share them.
6. They’re looking for somebody who is willing to learn, and to teach what they know.
7. They want someone who has a sense of humor.
8. They look for a candidate who’s dependable and keeps their commitments.
9. They need somebody who can work with a wide variety of people.
10. Finally, they look for candidates who see a job as more than just a way to get paid.
This list is to help ensure you are hiring the right candidates for your current openings and assist job seekers in getting an inside view of what the hiring manager is looking for.
Original Article here.
Follow our Recruiter Blog and Social Media: