According to Finances Online, “Job seeking and hiring have changed in recent years. One of the main drivers of this development is the way companies recruit candidates.”
Below is general hiring data that will impact hiring in the coming years.
- The top 5 recruiting priorities of recruitment professionals in 2022: Improving quality of hire (52%), Increasing retention rate (24%), Improving time-to-hire (23%), Growing talent pipeline (22%), Diversity hiring (22%) (Human Resources Director, 2022).
- 66% of staffing and recruitment professionals view globalization as an opportunity in 2020 (Bullhorn, 2020).
- 80% of the 100 highest-grossing recruitment agencies operate in multiple countries (Bullhorn, 2020).
- 56% of US businesses will offer signing bonuses to new hires from business schools (GMAC, 2018).
- 75% of the US workforce will be Millennials by 2025 (MRI, 2017).
- 87% of recruiters say a four-year college degree makes an entry-level candidate competitive (ICMS, 2022).
- 8 out of 10 recruiters use references to screen candidates (SHRM, 2017).
- Requirements for excellent conversational skills and enthusiasm have decreased by many 20% (Jobvite, 2018).
The mobile workforce is expanding.
Geographically challenged employees now work using technologies. These include mobile devices, computers, and the Internet. Freelancers make up a vast majority of this group. The number of freelancers will increase in the coming years. Mobile employee recruitment has become an alternative for many businesses. The following are some of the most recent stats on mobile employee recruitment.
- 50% – The estimated increase in the number of mobile employees by 2020 (Pwc, 2020).
- 65% of companies communicate the importance of a mobile assignment to an employee’s career (BGRS).
- 21% of executives say global mobility is key to attracting and retaining top talent (Deloitte, 2017).
- 41% of companies use mobility strategies in recruiting outside talent (Deloitte, 2017).
- 81% of companies that pursue talent mobilization experience revenue growth or surpass targets (Cornerstone).
- Since COVID-19, the internal mobility of companies in the US has increased by 20%. (LinkedIn, 2020)
Follow along on Social Media: LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Blog